Home

Friday, 30 September 2016

Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers , Oh and a bit of Paisley

Morning all , I can't believe it's the last day of September already , I said at the start of the month that I would blog or schedule more posts but oops that didn't happen (yet !!!) .

So last time I blogged I had parcels going to New Zealand and USA , glad to say they arrived ok , phew !!

So this month I have managed to get a few You Tube
videos done so I'll share a couple with you.

But first I wanted to share with you some pictures, I have discovered Resin Flowers and now I think I could easily become addicted to these !!!

So I have been creating these hearts so far.








As you can see I've also been practicing my photo displays too.

So now onto the videos , just a couple today I promise.


This one is of a heart I made using some Paisley stamps.


And this one is of one of the hearts using the Resin Flowers.

Thanks for visiting today.

Fran xxx 

  

3 comments:

  1. Stunning projects and love how the colours all match each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx