Home

Friday, 8 April 2016

Stampin' Up Something For Baby

Morning , so today sees another post from me , and also another You Tube video.

I'm sharing today some signs I made yesterday using the lovely Something For Baby Bundle  from Stampin' Up . It's a lovely stamp set and the matching dies are useful as they give a lovely clean cut.

I had also used the stamps and dies to make some cards, but I wanted to also show that they can be used for Home Decor too.







I used any names on these just as an example , but they could be left with no names , or New Baby could be put on , or anything you choose.

The die cut elements would also look great in a photo frame or a scrapbook page.

Thank you for visiting today,
Fran 
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Fran they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous baby cards, love the little romper suits.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for baby door signs. The little baby clothes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great baby designs. So cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx