Home

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Watercolour Wings Notelet Set

Morning.
So from today I have decided to do things a little different , so instead of doing a monthly kit,  now I am just going to share some weekly inspiration with you all , using any of my Stampin' Up stamp sets.
I will list everything I use , and these items can be found in my Stampin' Up shop , that you can find here , or through the tab on my website.

So for today I have made a notelet set using the Watercolor Wings stamp set and matching framelits die.


And the video of how I created them.

This is a lovely set , and can be used for many different projects , some of which I will share soon with you. The stamps and dies don't just have to be used for card making , they can also be used for home decor as well. 

I hope you have enjoyed the video , and I shall be back very soon with some more inspiration for you.
Fran x

Watercolor Wings Photopolymer Bundle £32.50
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad £6.00


Watermelon Wonder & Tip Top Taute card out of In Colours £6.50
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad £6.00

Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad £6.00

Brights A4 Cardstock £6.50
Sentiment from Sale-A-Bration
Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon £5.50

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Notelets.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful note cards with lovely colours X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea the notecards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and design of your notelets set - great project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You notelet set looks great. Nice choice of colours for the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx