Home

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Timeless Textures

Hi everyone , I have decided to use this blog for showcasing as it's getting lost in my website .
But I will still add links to there for different things.

Today I am sharing with you a card I have made using the Timeless Textures Stamp Set.





I have used the clear mount set and have linked to that , but you can also buy it wood mounted.

And here is the video to accompany it.


Here is the supply list of everything I have used.

Happy Crafting
Fran xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great video.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and thanks for sharing the tutorial
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran this is a stunning card thank you for sharing the video. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx