Home

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Sale-a-Bration and a Blog Tour !!!

Afternoon , wow my 3rd day in a row blogging !!!

Having the kids home actually means I get make more cards while watching Daniel to make sure he doesn't get up to mischief !!!! 

Today I'm sharing with you some cards I have made using Sale-a-Bration items, the Sale-a-Bration catalogue only runs till the end of tomorrow , so if you are still thinking about purchasing anything from Stampin' Up now is definitely the time to do it, for every £45 you spend you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.

















For this card I have die cut a circle in the card , cut a big circle from  the papers and cut a circle in the centre to create a frame . The centre of the circle has been used to mount the sentiment on. I stamped out 12 birds and layered 2 together , which means they sit nicely over the aperture.



This card has been made using another circle of the papers with the die cut circle from the card above being used  as part of the sweet.














I'm also letting you know about a Blog Tour that the The Professional Crafters Guild 
are running over on their webpage , I'm joining in , and it's also a good chance to visit lots of other lovely crafters blogs.
I am a member of the Guild , it's a good way to be recognised as a crafter , you also get to meet some lovely people via their Facebook Page . It's been very useful to be a member as they run quite a few activities and also have online market weekends which is good advertising for your business , it's also a good place to find advice and information and to make new friends.

 
 
So I hope you can join us on the Blog Tour , we'd love to see you,

Fran xx


2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx