Home

Monday, 28 March 2016

Flower Shop Fun

 Morning , Happy Easter.

Just popping by to share a post with you , showing a box that I have decorated using the Flower Shop Stamps and Punch (supply list below).

You can access my Stampin' Up shop via the supply list or over on my website .

The boxes are a set of 4 , made from paper mache.  In the set there is a round one , a square one, an oval and a heart.  These are from Creativity Direct.



And as usual a You Tube video.


You'll have to excuse me on the video , when I filmed it I was just going down with a cold !!!!

That's all for today , see you all soon,
Fran xx

.

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty box - beautiful pastel colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty pastel colours which has made this a beautiful box.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box Fran. I've not watched the video yet but I will do. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx