Home

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Day 2 of Vintage Leaves

Welcome back to day 2 , the stamp set I am using for my March projects is called Vintage Leaves , you can buy the stamp set on it's own or as part of a bundle with matching dies. You can view the set here. For one of the projects I have used a stamp set called Sheltering Tree.
As with last month , I have put together my Kit and Caboodle offers so if you would like to purchase any of them , hover over the shop tab at the top of the page on the website. and you'll see the Kit option.
So here is my second project of the week , a card decorated with the leaves.
20160202_132138 (2) 

And here is the link to the You Tube video of how I created the card.

This card would be an ideal mens card or maybe a thank you card.



Thanks
Fran xx

7 comments:

  1. You are right - a touch of dimension, a CAS layout - perfect for a man's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. Colours are great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, love the leaves and the colours.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran this is a stunning card the leaves are gorgeous. I have this stamp set I love it to bits. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Fran. I love how you've grouped the leaves together xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layered card Fran - love the colours you've used! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx