Home

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Welcome to Day 2 of the Swallowtail Butterfly.

Morning and welcome to Day 2 of showcasing the lovely Swallowtail Butterfly stamp from Stampin' Up.
This week I am sharing with you different projects and how I have made them.
Today I am sharing some cards with you , using a different technique.




20160127_132012-1


If you would like to purchase any of the items used , please pop to my shop  for different purchase options, or alternatively if you would just like to purchase Stampin' Up goodies , please pop to my Stampin' Up shop  , and use the hostess code CWUWUWYG . ( But please do not tick the no contact box as I then won't be able to send you a little thank you gift ).
If you are ordering via the options in my shop they are available to order till midday on the 12th February.
Best wishes
Fran


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx