Home

Monday, 1 February 2016

Welcome to day 1 of the Swallowtail Butterfly Stamp

Morning and welcome to day 1 of 5 showcasing the beautiful Swallowtail Butterfly Stamp from Stampin' Up.

All this week I will be sharing with you via You Tube 5 tutorials that I have made using the stamp, creating 5 different projects.

So here is the first one where I will be showing you how to make this lovely clock.


20160127_131922-1

If you would like to purchase any of the items used , please pop to my shop  for different purchase options, or alternatively if you would just like to purchase Stampin' Up goodies , please pop to my Stampin' Up shop  , and use the hostess code CWUWUWYG . ( But please do not tick the no contact box as I then won't be able to send you a little thank you gift ).
If you are ordering via the options in my shop they are available to order till midday on the 12th February.
Thank you for joining me today and I hope you enjoy my video, this is my first speaking one so slightly nervous.
Best wishes
Fran


5 comments:

  1. Love the clock, what a fabulous way to use the large butterfly stamp. Wonderful video, look forward to the next 4.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just fabulous. Love this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fran, Wow this clock is stunning, love the colours and the butterfly stamp is just gorgeous.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran the clock is stunning I love the big, beautiful butterfly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx