Home

Monday, 29 February 2016

Day 1 of Vintage Leaves

Morning and welcome back to my blog for the 5 days of projects for March , thank you to everyone who visited my posts and viewed my You Tube videos, I can't believe that we are on to the next ones already.
Also thank you for buying from me and I hope you enjoy making a project yourself.

So onto the March inspiration , the stamp set I am using for my March projects is called Vintage Leaves , you can buy the stamp set on it's own or as part of a bundle with matching dies. You can view the set here. For one of the projects I have used a stamp set called Sheltering Tree.
As with last month , I have put together my Kit and Caboodle offers so if you would like to purchase any of them , hover over the shop tab at the top and you'll see the Kit option.
So here is my first project of the week , a wreath decorated with the leaves.

20160202_125337 (2)

And here is the You Tube video of how I created the wreath.
If you would like to purchase any of the items used , please pop to my shop  for different purchase options, or alternatively if you would just like to purchase Stampin' Up goodies , please pop to my Stampin' Up shop  , and use the hostess code 4TYN9D34 . ( But please do not tick the no contact box as I then won't be able to send you a little thank you gift ).

The Kit & Caboodle options are available in my shop until midday on the 11th March , but any Stampin' Up   items are available 24/7 from my online Stampin' Up Shop .
Thanks
Fran xx

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx