Home

Saturday, 30 January 2016

What a busy Week .................................

Morning , well we are nearly at the end of the month, but I'm excited to start February as this means I get to share with you my projects that I have made and filmed for You Tube.
On the first week of every month I will be sharing with you, 5 days of projects I have made using Stampin' Up products, giving you hints and tips along the way.
To correspond with those projects I will be putting together some bundles which you will be able to purchase through me, to enable you to create similar projects. You just need to hover your mouse over the Stampin' Up tab at the top of the page on my website Fran's Crafts and a drop down menu will appear.
The first bundle which will be named Kit , will have the basic elements in , eg if I have shown you a clock project it will have the base , mechanism, hands and numbers in it.
The second bundle which will be named Caboodle , will have the Kit elements plus , some cardstock and embellishments .
Then thirdly we will have the whole Kit & Caboodle which will have all the above plus the main stamp set that I have featured that week.
Ink pads won't be included but these are available to buy through my Stampin' Up Shop, which you will find under the Stampin' Up tab at the top of the page on the Fran's Crafts Website, as are lots of other lovely goodies.
And remember that if you spend £45 on just Stampin' Up goodies you will be able to choose something from the Sale-a-bration brochure for free.

 20160128_142541-1
 Here is a card that I have made using a sentiment from the set  called Sassy Salutations and the flowers are a set from the Sale-a-bration brochure called What I Love .
If you would like any Stampin' Up products , you can order through me using the Stampin' Up shop tab at the top of the page , the shop is open 24 hours a day , then when you are ready pop in the hostess code CWUWUWYG  , but please don't click the no contact box as I won't then be able to send you a little thank you gift.
So I will be back on monday with my first project for you, so will see you then
Fran x
saleabration  20150601_annualcatalog_en-gb  springsummer

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx