Home

Friday, 22 January 2016

My Stampin' Up Journey

Morning everyone , well I'm all very excited as I have joined Stampin' Up as an Independent Demonstrator.

My plan is to create on here some projects that will give you some inspiration for various types of crafting , while also giving you the opportunity to buy quality craft items through me. 


But for now I am going to share with a You Tube video I have made using items from the main catalogue , but also from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue , which for every £45 you spend on products you get to pick one item free from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  Or if you buy certain items you can earn an item for free.


 Here is the finished card.

I have cheated a little bit as was confident enough to video my first project , but I will be filming subsequent projects.

Anyway I hope you like and and will join me on the journey,
Fran x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx