Home

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hi all , hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone (sorry bit late on that one.)

Well I survived all the Craft Fairs on the run up to Christmas , and sold plenty , so all good , I also had some last minute orders before Christmas so I thought I'd pop on and share those.

I was also lucky to have my picture taken for the local paper Powys County Times at the last fair I did which was nice.

Anyway enough chatting and on to the pics.



A customer order.
A clock made for a Christmas present for a family member.

Made for friends.

Customer Order.

A customer order from an earlier craft fair , the customer chose colours to match the nursery.


At last a picture of one of my best selling picture frames.
Thank you for visiting my blog today , I'm going to be doing a catch up of your blogs this week as been a while since I've had chance to visit you all.

Fran x
 

2 comments:

  1. Great selection of gorgeous projects and well done on getting your picture in the paper too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your projects are amazing. I love the photo of you that was in the paper. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx