Home

Friday, 2 October 2015

Friday Catch Up

Morning all , hope everyone is ok ??
Just sharing a few makes with you today, I've not managed to blog lately , had different appointments with the kids , making clock orders ................... plus I was out of action for a few days due to having gout in my index finger , of course it had to be my right hand !!!!!!!!!!

My poorly hand.

My beautiful girl enjoying the sun.

My DT make for last month's challenge at the Crafting Musketeers.



A picture made to match a clock.


This is a clock that was ordered for a lady who loves baking.





A clock order.


Thank you for visiting today , I promise I will be catching up with everyone's blogs very soon , I think I need to make myself a timetable to manage my time better !!!

Happy Crafting
Fran x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Fran, I think we all get tied for time.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, love all your creations my friend, beautiful dog, and I hope you gout eases off my lovely, my Son suffers from it in his foot...so I have an inkling how you are feeling, love and hugs always xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx