Home

Friday, 31 July 2015

Woodland Friends

Hi all , well as I am back with my wall hanging , a little short on pictures now unfortunately as I sent them from my phone to the pc , but forgot to check they all got safely there and deleted pics off my phone before checking !!!!!  

But never mind I have one or two , so here goes .......

Firstly I covered the mdf with card.

Woodland friends all cut out ready to assemble.

Working out where I wanted to put everything.

The finished wall hanging , just ribbon to add . The balloons have a glossy accents on them to make them shiny .
I have some woodland creatures left , so I am in the process of creating a matching clock and maybe a name sign.

Thanks for looking 
Fran xx

3 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute. Fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the cutie animals.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Fran.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx