Home

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Time for a catchup !!!!!!

Hi all , well I seem to have got behind in my blogging again , July has been a busy old month one way or another !! 
And now it's the school holidays so time to relax slightly for a while.

Since I last blogged , I have been busy with bits and pieces , and also a 2 day food and craft fair at Glansevern Hall in support of the upcoming national Eisteddfod that is being held in Meifod.

I made some welsh clocks and signs especially for the occasion .


Here is my stall all set up.
 In between all that , one of my clocks is winging it's way as we speak to America after a lady saw it on Etsy . She's going to be putting it up in her classroom .
I've also just finished an order for a clock bought via my website , and I have also started a new project which I shall reveal soon , but till now here are a couple of sneak peeks for you .



Back soon
Happy crafting
Fran x

1 comment:

  1. These look gorgeous and you sure have been busy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx