Home

Monday, 29 June 2015

Toppers Galore

Hi all , hope everyone is doing ok , been having a topper making session lately , using some dies that I have had for a while, and as I was making the toppers , a couple of them came in very useful when I was asked to make some cards for twins !!!!



















This was one of the cards I made for twins , the other had 2 bunnies on.

I had fun making these and they will come in very useful as I have a few things to make ready for a 2 day Food and Craft fair next month.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful array of creative craftiness goodies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy. What fabulous projects x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you have been very busy and all your creations are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have been busy, Fran, these are all fabulous and a great idea, to have something available for a quick make, hope you, Dan and Hannah are well, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these - they are so cute and clever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are so beautiful you have been busy! And oh my gosh I love the twins card!! Never thought to use animals on baby cards before! Stunning!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx