Home

Saturday, 2 May 2015

Inspiration Post for the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog

Afternoon everyone , just popping on to share my inspiration for you  for the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , this months challenge theme is to "Use a Die Cut".

This month is extra special for the blog as it is our 2nd birthday , so for this month we have 2 prizes available from our lovely sponsors JGD Crafts , and The Hobby House .

For my card I have used a new sizzix die designed by Doodlebug Crafts, with a die cut sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
I went for a clean and simple look for this card.


Thank you for looking , and I hope you can pop over to the blog, see the rest of the teams inspiration , and hopefully join in with our challenge.

See you soon

Fran xx


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx