Home

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Kanban Tutorial

Hi everyone , have you visited the Kanban Blog  yet ???
If not you should pop on over for a visit , here you can catch up on Kanban news , see offers , plus the design team will be  bringing you inspiration , tutorials and much more.

I have the spot of the 2nd Tuesday of every month where I will be bringing you a picture tutorial of my projects or cards.

So today is the 2nd Tuesday of the month , and over on the Kanban Blog , I will be showing you how I made this card.


So if you would like to see how I created it and the products that I used , pop on over and say hi.

Also Kanban have got an event at the end of the month for a Make and Take event.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx