Home

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Time for some more Clocks

Hi all , well it's been a while since I posted , time literally seems to run away .

But speaking of time I thought I would show you some more clocks that I have made that are available to buy from my website Fran's Crafts .

The 1st clock I am going to share is one inspired by a clock I saw in a shop while we were on holiday in Gloucestershire during half term.

I have started making some larger clocks as well as the usual 8" ones, the bigger ones measure 12".








This bee clock is an 8" clock , I had fun making this one.

Well that's all for now, I am working on some dog clocks at the moment so I shall be back to share soon.

Thanks for looking 
Fran xx

5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Bee's one, Fran, I was doing my Bee count yesterday, whilst having coffees outside, and I only counted 1, how bad is that...do you still have the zoo animals one, hun. I adore all these clocks my friend, huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous. What cool designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every one is fantastic. So decorative and useful with some fab designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx