Home

Monday, 16 June 2014

Halfway post for the Crafting Musketeers

Hi everyone, today sees the halfway post over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog go live with some inspiration from Team B to inspire you along the way.

The challenge has been sponsored by PolkaDoodles , who have generously given 4 digi images as the prize. The teams have been using the images for their DT work . Team A used Train and DIY and Team B have Florist and Office.






For my DT card I have used the Office image.


I hope you can pop over to the blog to join us for the chance of winning this fab prize.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Fran he is a real cool dude hun love him hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, a lovely fun card and image, Great design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Fran, perfect for our gents, so cute too, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx