Home

Saturday, 24 May 2014

Some samples for Aspire Crafts

Hi everyone , well I have had the chance this week to play with some lovely goodies that will be shown on Create and Craft today at 10am and 4pm , brought to you by Aspire Crafts .

There are some gorgeous goodies for you to purchase including some new stencils and some scrummy papers and card.

Below are the samples I have made , but I hope you can tune in to watch the shows and see more samples from the team , and also watch some fab demo's.











5 comments:

  1. A lovely collection of cards Fran.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunning cards Fran, love and hugs to you, Dan and Hannah, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab assortment of cards. They all look great but I'm really drawn to the one with the music background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Fran, loving those butterflies especially. Sorry it's been so long since my last visit, college has been keeping me busy. I hope you are well
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx