Home

Friday, 16 May 2014

Halfway Inspiration for the Crafting Musketeers

It's halfway inspiration time over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , and the theme for this month is "Anything But Square".

This challenge has been sponsored by the wonderful Katy Sue Designs



 And here is the prize on offer.


 

Also for this month as it is the Musketeers 1st birthday , we have decided to give mystery prizes to the top 3 too , and they will also have the chance to GDT alongside us and the winner.


 Here is my DT card that has been made using the Fabulous Fashion CD.


 

So I hope you can come over and join in with us.


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, would love a dress like that.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I'm with Tracy I want that frock ! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. I have this CD. I have no idea why I don't use it more. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran fantastic card hun and I really need to look this CD out love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Fran, love the shape, image and colours here my friend, huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ITS A GORGEOUS NON SQUARE CARD, LOVE THE IMAGE, ITS FABULOUS AND LOVE THE COLOURS STUNNING XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the decoupaged manequin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx