Home

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Clocks, clocks and more clocks !

Hi all , well it's been a while since I've blogged, just been so busy.

Anyway I wanted to share some clocks with you all that I have made recently.

This first clock is as we speak on it's way to Denmark to a lady who had ordered a clock from me.




 I also made a special clock for a special Facebook friend , Sharon King , to send to her for her birthday.


The next 2 clocks coming up are ones I have made for my website . They are just needing the hands to be fitted.


And finally the last clock is one I have made again for the website , using a fabulous new cd I have from Kraftyhands called What a Hoot.

I am also going to enter this into their challenge on their Challenge Blog for the theme of "Anything Goes" .


18 comments:

  1. fantastic clocks...I love mine and I look at it everyday as it is in my craft room...:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Fran, I love the beautiful owls.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing Fran.

    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these clocks are just so fun and the recipients will treasure them.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran I luuuuuve your clocks they are fab hun hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww they're fab love the owl so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous clocks! My fav is the gorjuss girl, what a lovely gift! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These clocks are fabulous- great designs - love them all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all gorgeous Fran, I think the butterfly one is my favourite, but I also love the Gorjuss one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous Fran! I have made clock too but I found the mechanisms somewhat unreliable...can I ask where you get yours from please? :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great selection Fran xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Fran, thank you for joining us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are all so so good, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Each clock is a wonderful piece of ART . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your collection of clocks are fab. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are all brilliant and very different. I have to say, the gorjuss one is my favourite as it's such a great character and would look great in a teenage girls room

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are all fabulous. Thank you for sharing your owl one in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab projects! Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands.
    Mandy x (KH DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx