Home

Saturday, 19 April 2014

Halfway Inspiration for the Gruffies and Guests

Hi all , it's time over on the Gruffies and Guests Challenge Blog for Team B to show you their inspiration.

This is my last post for the challenge blog , I have decided to step down and take a bit of time out due to personal reasons. I shall still be around on Facebook and Blogland just maybe not quite so much for a while.

So thank you to the team over at the Gruffies for having me.

Now for the challenge there has been a rule change which I will post for you now.


RULE CHANGE
We have decided to change things slightly 
We understand that many of you don't join us because we have a specific theme that you may not have the stamp or images to fit and feel we are losing out on viewing your beautiful creations and you are losing out on winning a great prize because of this.
 So from now on each month will be Anything goes with the option to join in with the theme too
If you join in with the theme your entry will go into the draw twice.

* Anything goes with the option of Lace *
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous
 photo BMDShopBadge_zps1148b473.jpg
with a prize of £10 voucher for 1 lucky winner

Here is my card for the challenge .


 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the addition of the little images that match content of the main topper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and fab coloring. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx