Home

Thursday, 6 March 2014

Some Inspiration For You

Hi all , sorry this post was meant to be done for Tuesday , which is my DT day for Stamping Dragon Facebook Group, but as usual time ran away so I thought I would post it today.

My card has been made using the A Tiny Bouquet Quote Border , which can be found in Store at the Stamping Dragon Designs shop.


I resized it to fit in with what I wanted to do on my project.

There are plenty of fab lits and digi stamps to be found in the store, so why not pop over for a look. I have added all the links below.

 
Here are all the links for the Stamping Dragons, hope you can come and join us.
 
Stamping Dragon Designs Links

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fran, love the beautiful paper and the border looks gorgeous too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty fran, I agree with Linda the border looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Fran! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup that border is gorgeous - beautiful design, great card.
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Fran, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours - fab card, Fran :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fran, A beautiful card and love the colour and the image.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Fran.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Fran. I like the background you've used with the quote border.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx