Home

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Inspiration for Stamping Dragon Designs

Morning , popping in with a quick post for the Stamping Dragon Designs Facebook Page , with some inspiration for you , for this card I have used the New Home Card Kit and Insert from the Store  .


This is a versatile kit as there is some decoupage and also the insert, but you are not restricted to putting the insert inside , it could also be added to the front of the card.

 
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
Once you visit you will be hooked .

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fran.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely, classic looking, card.
    Gwyneth
    Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a wonderful card Fran.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely colours and image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran, a lovely card, love the flowers.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Fran, this is beautiful, love the colours here, I would have that on my wall, I would, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks bothering go over the following, I'm firmly concerning this and also love understanding much more about the following topic. If at all possible, as you acquire skills, does one imagination replacing your blog to comprehend facts? Its very of great help for myself.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design Jacqui with love from SDD Blog ladder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping over from SDD blog ladder to visit and see your makes. Love what you've done wiht the kit. Very Elegent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx