Home

Monday, 18 November 2013

Pick of the Week for The Dragons Den

Hi everyone , it's my turn for the " Pick of the Week" this week over at The Dragons Den Blog , and this week we are going for the Christmas theme , as it's not long really till the big day !!

The image that I have used has come from the fabulous Stamping Dragon Designs Shop .

There are some fabulous images that you can purchase and once you buy one you will be hooked.

The image for my project is "Festive Duck"  , I love this image.


So why not pop on over to the Shop and have a browse , there is a great selection of Christmas Images available for you to choose from.
We also have a Stamping Dragon Facebook Group , where we have lots of fun , inspiration for you , mini challenges and lots , lots more, so why not come over and see us.


5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this little fella!! I have a thing about duckies lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute, love the paper and leaves you've chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real cutie and loving the holly down the side.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is lovely, Fran, such a change, from the usual image, great card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx