Home

Monday, 2 September 2013

Use Yellow

Good afternoon everyone, it's time for challenge #187 to go live over at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , and the theme for this weeks challenge is to "Use Yellow".

The challenge this week has been sponsored by the fabulous Eureka and the have given 5 digi's of the winners choice for the prize.

Again for this challenge I used a sponsor image, I chose to use the Hearty Lion for my DT card, he is very cute.



Hope you can join us for this new challenge, we look forward to seeing your creations.


15 comments:

  1. Love your fab card,great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran this is super cute, I hope you and your family had a fabulous holiday, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lion sooo sweet, cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as cute as it can be, Fran!! I LOVE the yellow gems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Fran, love the lion.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah such a gorgeous card love the lion xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow is my favorite color, this lion is so adorable. Great work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. so very sweet Fran.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Lion is just so cute, love the design of your card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous work as always Fran. hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lion is fab and the whole card looks great. I've also been admiring your cards in your last few posts as well.
    Gwyneth
    SDD FB blog ladder

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fab card Fran, love his mane.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww he's a cute kitty ;-) Thanks for visiting my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx