Home

Monday, 30 September 2013

Pick of the Week for The Dragon's Den

Hi all on this dull day , I'm here to share my card that I have made for The Dragon's Den Pick of the Week.

Every 3 weeks I will using an image from the Stamping Dragon Designs shop , and showing you a sample made from the image, Marleen and Gwyneth will show you theirs on the other 2 weeks.

The image I chose for this weeks sample is Nurse Penny .



I love these digi stamps from the Shop , they are all so cute, especially the dragons.

We also have a Facebook Group , where we have lots of fun , with challenges, question of the day to name but a few, so hope to see you there .

3 comments:

  1. What a fab card Fran, love the nurse dragon :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of image for your Dragons Den "Pick of the Week" this time, and a fab idea to add the plaster as an embelishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nurse Penny would cheer anyone up, I think there ae some great things on your blog and I will be looking round more when I have time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx