Home

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Autumn Challenge at Papermill Direct

Hi everyone , while looking through Facebook the other day I noticed a post from Papermill Direct , saying that they had an Autumn Challenge and that you could also apply for their Design Team. This appealed to me as I have recently bought some of their card, and it is such good quality, and would love the chance to use more.

So I hopped over to their blog Papermill Blog , to see the details. To enter the challenge you needed to either share an existing card or project or create something new, you can find the details for the challenge and DT call  Here , using Autumn Colours. Unfortunately the card I had from Papermill Direct wasn't the right colours so I used some of my existing cardstock.

So after I picked out my autumn colours I set to work punching and die cutting loads of leaves for my card in several different shapes and colours.


After I had done those , I die cut an oval for stamping on, and also a larger one to mount it on. Then I stamped my image and coloured with Promarkers.

 
Then it was just a case of arranging all the leaves where I wanted them to go, some I glued flat onto the card, and some I mounted on foam pads to give it more of a 3D look. After that I mounted the image onto the larger oval and stuck them on the card with a sentiment underneath.

And here is my finished card.


So I'm now keeping my fingers crossed , the call ends in 10 days, if you want all the details you can find them HERE , there are also details on their Facebook Page , or if you would like to have a look at their cardstock , you can find their online shop HERE .

22 comments:

  1. Adorable card Fran. Love the way you placed the leaves xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of the leaves - good luck with the DT application

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Fran, could luck with the challenge Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Fran ,good luck
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Fran, the very best of luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful detail & those leaves are just fab, gorgeous card Fran good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,fabulous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and a loving the colours and the cute image. Good luck.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little card, love the image.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely.... good luck Sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is cute and beautiful Fran.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Halloween card Fran....love the cute image and the LO too
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute image and loads of fabulous design detail Fran.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card and image! Best of luck with the DT call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is brilliant Fran, the leaves and image are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous, love this adorable image and the leaves look awesome
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card Fran, love all the Autumnal colours
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Fran the little cat is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, Such a beautiful card. Really like the image which is so cute. Also love the leaves and the colours.

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really like this fran, love the colours, cute image too :)

    Good luck!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. A brilliant card Fran, love the colours and assortment of leaves you've used - Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx