Home

Monday, 19 August 2013

Say it in a Song or Quote It

Hi all, challenge #185 has just gone live over on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , and the theme for this week is to "Say it in a Song or Quote it " .

This weeks challenge has been sponsored by QKR , and they have given 5 Digi's of the winners choice for the prize.

I have done a Quote on my card , this came from QKR and you can find it here , digi17708 Wrinkled .

Hope you can pop over to the challenge blog to see the teams inspiration and we look forward to seeing your projects.

Here is my card for the challenge.






15 comments:

  1. Fabulous Stepper card Fran, fab sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, I love that sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, love the image and the sentiment is soooo true! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Stepper card and love the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the image. Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun stepper card - love the image and the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and the sentiment is perfect for your image Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on the SDD blog ladder... and i love your creation... this is perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol love it Fran, although the pic reminds me of my old science teacher

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...what a great sentiment!!! It really makes a great statement and sounds like something my papa would say!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love it. Great choice of quote and image, and the work well on the stepper card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable stepper card, Fran. I love the quote and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Supper card love the saying xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx