Home

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Ribbons and Pearls

Hi everyone , I'm back again today with my post for the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , I can't believe that we are already onto our 3rd challenge !!! Thank you to everyone who has joined us in the challenges.

The theme for Challenge #3 is " Ribbons and Pearls" , and we have been kindly been sponsored by our fellow team mate Sarah Wright , who has an online shop called Craft All Day . She has donated a fab prize which I will show you below.

Firstly though here is my DT card for the challenge.




And here is the fantastic prize.




 Craft All Day Ltd

9 comments:

  1. Love the card so clean looking xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I doo love this flower wreath.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty Fran. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fran, this is lovely, so very pretty.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral wreath effect you've created on this card. A lovely use of a ribbon and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card . Love the colour and such pretty flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Fran, love the design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx