Home

Monday, 3 June 2013

Star Gazing

Hi everyone it's challenge time over at the Digi Sketch Challenge Blog , and this fortnight it is my turn to host the challenge , so I have chosen the theme " Star Gazing" , as I wanted to incorporate stars into my project.

The sponsor for this challenge is LEJ Designs ,  LEJ Designs sell handrawn digital artwork or digi stamps (all digi stamps  are PNG images with a transparent  background),  digital papers and pre  coloured images and toppers for use in craft projects such as card making & scrapbooking etc, we have an angel policy that allows  you to sell full completed craftworks.  The winner gets to choose 4 Digi's from the store.

This is the sketch for you to follow .




Here is my DT card for the challenge, I have chosen to use one of the sponsor images, my image is the Rapunzel image .






                           
   I hope you can come and join in the challenge xx

                                

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fran!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Fran I love the colours and the stars look so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card . Love the stars xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card, great image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Your choice of image works so well with the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby make fran xx I love that digi :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx