Home

Friday, 14 June 2013

Guest Blog Post

Hi everyone, very excited this morning as I have been asked by the lovely Marleen to do a guest blog post for The Dragon's Den Blog . My post on the blog contains a bit about me and also my card that I made for the post.

I was sent one of Janet's designs to work with for my post, you can find all of Janet's Designs here - Stamping Dragon Designs .

My image is Hoppy Frog on Lily Pad , I love this one , he's so cute.

Anyway here is my card , I hope you like it, I had fun making this one.


Hope you can pop over to The Dragon's Den Blog and have a look, they also have a great Facebook group Stamping Dragon Designs , where you can have lots of fun.

Thanks for looking xxx


9 comments:

  1. Fran his is indeed gorgeous, love how you have used the mirri card to make a "mirror image", great work and well done you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Fran,what a fab image,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Fran, love the way you have mirrored the frog.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Fran, the blue mirri is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ab Fab Fran that mirror card sets him off a treat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, well done on your guest post!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping over from the blog ladder. Great card Fran. hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping in from the Stamping Dragon FB Group Blog Ladder to say Hi, really love this Fran e:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx