Home

Monday, 10 June 2013

For your Favourite Guy !

Hi everyone , it's that time of the week again when a new challenge goes live over at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , and this weeks theme is " For your Favorite Guy " .

Challenge # 175 has been sponsored by Di's Digi's , and they have kindly donated a $10 voucher for the winner.

The DT have been busy creating loads of inspiration for you , so I hope you can pop over to the blog to have a look.

Here is my DT card for the challenge.




12 comments:

  1. Cute card! Hahaha oops just noticed I left the same comment lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous image and love the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image & lovely sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Fran, the dragon is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card Fran...love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL fabulous, I LOVE that sentiment it really made me chuckle, great design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delightful little card. Love the sentiment.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx