Home

Monday, 17 June 2013

Christmas in June




Hi everyone , it's time for a new challenge over at the Digi Sketch Challenge Blog and the theme which has been chosen by Margreet is " Christmas in June" .

Sadly this will be my last post for the challenge blog, so thank you to Kelly and the rest of the team for having me. I'm sad to go but unfortunately there are just not enough hours in the day to do everything.

The challenge has been sponsored this fortnight by Delicious Doodles who was so kind to provide the DT team with some fab images.
Delicious Doodles is the creation of Teri who is based in the UK and began crafting around 5 years ago and has only recently began selling her wonderful handmade images.




Another Banner, but more elegant!


One lucky winner chosen at random will receive 4 digital images of their choice.

Here is the sketch.


 



I chose Christmas Kitty for my DT card.



I hope you can pop over to the blog and join in this fantastic challenge.

16 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Fran, fab image, love the design and papers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love how you've cut the cat, she looks adorable! It's been fun having you in the team, I'll see you no doubt in blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card, love the image and how you used the sketch.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Fran adorable Kitty xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this Fran, the image, the papers (very seventies) I also love how you have cut the cat out - it must have taken some steady hands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design, and thats a fab image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Fran, love the image and beautiful papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Fran...love the cute image, beautiful papers and the colours too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely image and card. Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous Christmas card Fran, the cat is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card and image, love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab image & great card, Fran :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very unusual Christmas card - I love the Christmas kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx