Home

Thursday, 2 May 2013

WoooooHooooooo it's challenge time

Good afternoon everyone, as you can tell from my post title I am rather excited. The very 1st challenge for the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , has just gone live, we are all very excited at the Musketeers HQ.

The theme for our first challenge is " Anything Goes" . The DT have all come up with some lovely creations to give you some inspiration.

If you do not have your own blog don't worry , you can still enter the challenge via our Facebook page Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we have an album set up for you to load your entries in to.

Here is my DT card for the challenge.


For my card I have used some Woodware stamps, I kept the card base blank and then just added the stamped elements.

Our 1st challenge has been sponsored by the lovely Carley Duff at Creata , you can also see some of Carley's creations on her Blog

Here is the prize, which is worth around £30.

 

So I really hope you can come and join us in our 1st Challenge, look forward to seeing your creations. The winner of the challenge will also have the chance to be a guest designer for the next challenge .

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation Fran. Good luck with the new Challenge.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Fran! Congrats for the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, hope the challenge goes well

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really cute card . Love the owls xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Fran, the owls are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love the challenge...how else can my fishies meet your birdies!
    Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Hope you have a great weekend.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable, I love those sweet owls, wishing you all the best for the new challenge blog hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute owls. I love how you've made them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx