Home

Monday, 20 May 2013

Stripes and Circles

Hi everyone, I'm back again for today with a post for my DT card for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , challenge #172 's theme is "Stripes and or Circles".

The challenge has been sponsored by QKR Stampede , who have given 5 Digi's as a prize for the winner to choose.

I have used one of the sponsor images for my DT card this week , my image is Stack of Pigs , I just love this image, it makes me smile every time I see it.


So why not pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the team, and while you are there join in our challenge. We also have a Design Team Call at the moment so if you fancy joining a great team why not apply , Kaboodle Doodles Design Team Call .

 

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love the image and the papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, what a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grerat fun image. super card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Fran, love the stack of pigs. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card & such a fun image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous image, such fun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a funny card with great pigs. For some reason, I love pigs. I have happily become one of your followers!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and clever card. I love the piled up pigs and they really put a smile on my face.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fab, love this image it really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx