Home

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

It's a bear day

Hi everyone on this lovely sunny Tuesday.

I managed to get a few cards made over the bank holiday weekend , the lovely weather helped with making some spring type cards.

I also dug some of my Forever Friends stash out and had a bit of a play with it.

The first card I made was made using the new Kraft Notes Decoupage pack, I love the colours in this pack and the papers are gorgeous. I made an easel card for this one.



I would like to enter this card in the Forever Friends Monthly Challenge  - Anything Goes.

My second card I made using a pre-shaped tag card , and I used some Forever Friends Card stock Stickers to decorate it and some ribbon.



I would like to enter this card into the Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge - Pastel colours.

14 comments:

  1. These are lovely fran, the easel card is really pretty! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makes Fran.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great projects - cute images, pretty colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love the cute images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very pretty cards, Fran, love the FF images x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fran
    Two stunning FF cards.... Gorgeous ... Thanks for joining us at FF monthly Challenge
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two sweet makes love them both as they are both so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two cuties Fran, love the FF images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both fabulous cards Fran. Great designs and images x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great images - Forever friends are real cuties! Love how you have created these cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautifull cards! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends, hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both projects are lovely. The Forever Friends bears are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fab projects! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!
    Two sweet cards! Thanks for joining our Foreverfriends-Pastel color challenge! Good luck in the draw!
    X Linda DT-FF
    stampscrapandsmile.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx