Home

Monday, 15 April 2013

Baby Boy

Hi all , just thought I would blog a card that I made over the weekend , I had had the idea in mind for a few days so I thought I would get on and make it .


I used an embossing folder for the background , and sanded it back a bit, then after cutting a square from white card I took two different blue's and cut them with decorative edge scissors to form the waves, and stuck them onto the square. For the boat I punched out a circle, which I then cut in half, and then cut a small strip for the mast, and a small square of white card, which I cut in half to make the sails. I then finished off with some ribbon and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this card in to the challenge "Anything Goes" at A Little Bit Crafty 

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab ship and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and lovely baby boy card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute make ...Love the boat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I love the embossed bacing and the simple but lovely boat topper :D

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Fran, I love the embossing and how you've created the topper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but lovely. I like how you've constructed this card and used the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, Fran! cute & love the boat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever card, and the topper is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, boys cards are not easy but you have definitely cracked this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx