Home

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Good news and a quick card

Hi all, hope you are having a good weekend, card or good news 1st ??????????????? oh we'll go for the good news 1st, I am pleased to announce that I have just joined the design team on the Digi Sketch Challenge Bog , it's a fortnightly challenge and I will be joining in from April, so I hope you'll be able to join in with us.


Next up, is a card I made over the weekend, I love these horse images, and this is the first chance I have had to use them.


The designs are so lovely , they don't really need much adding to them.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your good news Fran...well deserved. Your card is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Teamie. Exciting times x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your good news and fabulous card.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new DT post. Lovely card.

    Claire x
    (Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new DT position Fran. Love the card too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Fran and a beautiful card too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news - congratulations - and a great card too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card & congrats on your great news Fran. Thye are lucky to have you my dear friend xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats love :) xx great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new dt, your card is gorgeous, love the fantastic image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx