Home

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Dragon's , Dragon's and more Dragon's !!!

Hi everyone, I have been having a relaxing day today  colouring in some digi images, as you will have seen from one of my February posts , I purchased some fab dragon images from Stamping Dragon Designs , I used one for my son's 12th birthday, as he loves dragons. I am also doing this post as an application for the Design Team for Stamping Dragon Designs.

So I thought today for a chill out I would colour some more and make them up into cards ready, as we have some our nephews birthdays at the end of the month. Can't go far wrong with a dragon !

I've done 3 for the boys and just for a fun and different card, I made a wedding one, hope you like them.



I thought I would show you the wedding one first as I think this has got to be my favourite, it was nice to get away from the traditional wedding cards and make a more fun one.




The dragon's are great for the boys, teenagers and even the men, and it's something a little bit different.

Just a little bit about myself, I'm Fran and I've been crafting for about 8 or 9 years now, I first started by making my own Christmas cards and it has just snowballed from there. I have 2 children who are 12 and 9 , the 12 year old has severe autism , so crafting is my way of relaxing after a stressful day !!! I am on the design team for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog, I use some digi images on there and also I am the design team for Emma's Crafty Challenge, I have previously been on the Design Team for Kanban.

I love crafting with toppers and stamped images but now I've discovered digi images there is no stopping me , they are fab .

I would love to be on the design team for Stamping Dragon Designs as I love the images and would love to be able to create different projects with them.

Thankyou xx

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant, i love the wedding card, My son-in-law calls me the Dragon lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards, the dragons look so cute, love the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of dragon cards!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Fran love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these digis, and you've coloured them brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Fran. I love the one with the surf board x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun images and super colouring too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are superb, Fran, really love the bride and groom one, that is the sort of card I would have loved, when Brian and I got married, many many moons ago, LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous Fran, love the image and colours too hun.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab set of cards. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Fran
    these are all lovely and you have coloured them so beautifully. Thank you for you kind comment. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colouring. Best of luck with the DT call. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great designs
    good luck
    hugs
    debbi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx