Home

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Bags galore !!!

Afternoon everyone , just a quick post from me this afternoon, just wanted to show you something I have been working on that's not related to papercraft !!!!

These pictures below show my 1st and 2nd attempt at making a bag, the cat one is a little wonky on one side, but by the second one I have got that sorted.

The fabric that I have used is lovely and I got it from a company on Facebook called Patchwork Paradise , they have some great fabrics and are very quick sending it out.




Once I get loads better at sewing with the machine I shall be adding them to my Facebook page Fran's Crafty Makes .

16 comments:

  1. Fantastic bags, love the fabrics.

    Sylvia
    CBN DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fran, they are fabulous, my fav. would be the second one, only because of the colour. You are a very clever lady.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bags Fran,love the fabrics.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab bags, i love the bird house one and love the colours of both of them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags with great fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Fran, loving the bird house one.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Fran, they are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bags, Fran - especially the bird house one :)
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable Fran, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Fran they are both brilliant, love the materials you've chosen

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous Fran.... love the fabrics you've used hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful bags Fran. Love the fabric. Wendy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous bag Fran love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thesec bafs are fabulous Fran - great job!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beaiful bags hun, love them
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooops that was supposed to say beautiful sorry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx