Home

Saturday, 2 March 2013

A bit of a mix !!!

Hi all, it's that time again on a Saturday when I blog my DT cards for Kanban, this week I have gone for a mix of old and new kits.


For this set of cards I have used some of my older kits. For all three I printed out some background paper from the Female Backgrounds CD4 ,  and the toppers for the top card are from the Coffee Shop sheet PCT9904, and the other 2 cards I have used toppers from the Cupcake Elements sheet PCT9384.


For these next two cards I have used the So Macho Collection set 2 .  For the card on the left I have used toppers from the For The Record sheet 900812, a topper from the Retro Classics sheet 900828 and the background card is Taupe Music Candi Core card CRD1821.  For the card on the right I used Revolution Bronze background card CRD1736 and toppers from the A True Classic sheet 900814.

Thank you for looking. I have linked up products where I can  from the Crafted By You  website, which is a new retail division from Kanban, you can now also use their other new site Kanban Digital Crafts where you can find a back catalogue of older kits to purchase and download.


*********** Also keep an eye on the Kanban Blog as on the 4th March, a new monthly challenge will be starting , with a set theme for each month, and a chance for you to win some Kanban Goodies. All the Design Team will make a project for the challenge to help give you some inspiration. So we really hope you will be able to join us, and have a go. we look forward to seeing your projects.*********************


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous selection Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous collection of cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are gorgeous Fran. I keep looking at the cd one great idea xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love em all Fran, well done :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous selection Fran. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Fran, love how youve mixed the old with the new. Beautiful, love Nicola XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Fran, love all off them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning cards as always Fran xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great array of cards Fran!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous showcase Fran, especially love the one with the record and sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 great little collection's Fan . They a fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx