Home

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Sugar Buttons

Hi everyone it's Kanban DT time again.
This week I have made my projects from the cute Sugar Buttons Collection. You can find this collection on the Crafted By You website.
Kanban have also now got a new website Kanban Digital Crafts where you can find a back catalogue of toppers etc and there is also going to be digital stamps on there, well worth a look.

My first project is a money box that I decorated with paper from the Sugar Buttons Pretty Paper Pad 901133 and toppers from the Fairy Friends sheet 900927 and then some small Kanban Butterflies and Flowers to finish it.



My next project was a card made again using the Sugar Buttons Collection.



For this card, I used Pink Micro Gingham for the base card, and then the Lots of Sparkle Acetate overlay, the heart is cut out from Sugar Rose Background card 900932 and a topper from the Sugar Fairies sheet 900925 , and the I added a ribbon and a butterfly to finish.

Lastly another card from Sugar Buttons.



This card was made using Fairy Castle Background Card 900929 for the inside of the card, which I then covered on the outside with paper from the pad, to the front I added a ribbon and a butterfly and also a sentiment . I then took the topper sheet with the Prince & Princess on 900918 and layered them up and adhered inside the card.

13 comments:

  1. Absolutley stunning Fran.You are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fran.
    Dont forget our Sugar Buttons competition! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects Fran, as always hun, love them, especially I have to say the Money Bank, hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects Fran - love that money box xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all absolutely gorgeous, love the money box x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Fran youve been busy making wonderful projects! Sorry for the late visit, been too poorly to hop but catching up now :-) Have a fab weekend! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful work, Fran really lovely projects. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are all so gorgeous, such beautiful images and I love the money box what a wonderful idea
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful projects Fran - love the papers and toppers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah that box is so cute and the card is sweet love both. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful Fran. Such lovely pastel colours. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx