Home

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Kanban cards.

Hi all, it's Saturday again, as well as it being my son's 12th birthday today, it's also time again to blog my DT cards for Kanban.
This week I have made all my cards from Kanban's recent Blockbuster.


For the card on the left I have used paper from the Well Wishes & Celebrations Pad 901577, and some toppers from the Friendship, Lollipops and Mats sheet 901567. Finished off with some Diamonds & Pearls DPS 5mm.

For the Good Luck card, I have used the Well Wishes & Celebrations Pad 901577, and the Good Luck Horseshoes topper sheet 901559. I also die cut some flowers from the paper pad.

 
For the card on the left I have used toppers from the Happy New Home sheet 901565 and some paper from the Well Wishes &  Celebrations Pad 901577, and some Bling Gem5mm.

For the second card , I again used paper from the Well Wishes & Celebrations Pad 901577, and some toppers from the Fly Away Home sheet 901566.

Hope you all have a good weekend,  and keep your eyes peeled at 8am Monday Morning as Kanban will be bringing you another stunning Four Day Deal on Create & Craft, definitely not to be missed xxxx


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as always Fran.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and great embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous selection Fran, gorgeous colours and designs. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection of cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHG Fran, these are amazing, just thinking, you and I nearly do the same images from kits everyweek, we need to Liase, I think LOL...we both have the same GOOD taste, me thinks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous selection of cards Fran as usual xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Fran. Love the colours. Hope your son has a great day. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Fran as usual. Hope Dan is having a lovely Birthday, have a lovely day, love Nicola XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Fran! I really need to start playing with my kit a bit more, you have inspired me! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fran your cards are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous selection of cards Fran, the layouts are all wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous cards, loving the bling you've added

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all really gorgeous, love them all, I think the good luck one is my favorite but that's probably just because I love green
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx