Home

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Sweet Sugar Buttons

Hi all, I'm here again with my DT cards for Kanban , this weeks cards have all been made from the Sugar Buttons collection , which you can purchase from  Crafted By You , Kanban's new retail division.

 These cards have all been made using the Sugar Buttons Pretty Paper Pad 901133, some ribbon, the toppers are from the Fairy Dust sheet 900923 , and the sentiments on the cards above are from the Beautiful-Ballerinas sheet 900920 and the sentiments on the cards below are from the Princess-Posies sheet 900921.

 Thank you for looking xx

13 comments:

  1. These are lovely Fran. I love the gentle girly colours and the little fairies are so cute. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a really cute collection, lovely colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so pretty . What lovely gentle colours and the images are adorable .Oh so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sugar buttons kit, beautiful cards Fran xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Fran,gorgeous images and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Fran - as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet Fran, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cute card Fran, I have used Sugar Buttons for next week, 1st time I have actually used the kit, the images are so cute, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and loving the images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    I have blog candy if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Fran I love the Sugar Buttons collection xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx