Home

Saturday, 5 January 2013

Saturday's Kanban

Happy New Year everyone, seems like ages since I blogged some Kanban DT work, we all had a break over Christmas, but now we are back to it.

I've got 3 cards for this posting, all cute images.

1st up we have Bonnie toppers on an acetate card.


I've done a front and back view for this card with it being made from acetate. 

This card has been made using a sheet of acetate for the card blank, Bonnie in Hoodie toppers PCT9232 and some Micro Ginghan (Pink) .

The products used for Kanban cards are available on the Crafted By You website, which is the new retail division for Kanban, where possible I will link up the products for you.


This card has been made using Bradley on Scooter toppers PCT9223, Micro Gingham (Blue) , and a base card from the Panache Card Pack.


This final card has been made using a card base from the Panache Card Pack, Micro Gingham (Blue) , and some Baby Boy Toppers PCT1318.

Thanks for looking xx


12 comments:

  1. Three fab Kanban cards Fran love the layouts and images you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww, these are all so cute! Fab baby cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards Fran, all lovely colours. I love the Baby Boy one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Fran, love these Patchwork Pals, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards, I love the baby boy card the best x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous set of cards. I love the back and front effect on the acetate card, and the soft colours on all three are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Fran,love the designs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so cute, love the subtle colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fran these are all fabulous cards! I particularly like the blue Love and Cuddles one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable cards, I love the sweet images and soft colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx