Home

Monday, 21 January 2013

Ribbons Galore

Good afternoon , I'm here today with a post to show you my DT card for Kaboodle Doodles , challenge #155 has now gone live and the theme for this week is to use "Ribbon" .

For my DT card I have used one of the sponsors images, A Kite digi which has come from our sponsors QKR Stampede . They have kindly donated 5 Digi's for the prize.

Here is my DT card.


I have coloured in the image using Pro Markers and then added ribbon to the tail of the kite.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the fab projects made by the rest of the design team.

Happy Crafting xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fresh colours of this are gorgeous Fran, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable, Fran! I LOVE how you used the ribbons on the tail of the kite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon tail too, Fran! Really adorable to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and cute Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so much fun I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx